Structural design engineering
This is an extensive training program designed to present all major topics relative to the design and detailing of Structural/Civil Design of Process Equipment foundations, Offshore Structural members, Jackets etc used in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery & Chemical Plants.
This program introduces the full range of Structural Design topics giving an insight of the Design requirements & work flow in typical EPC companies.
At the end of the training you will understand
- Overview of Industry.
- Role of a Mechanical Engineer & Mechanical discipline in Engineering.
- Inputs & Outputs from Structural/Civil discipline.
- Interdependencies with other disciplines.
- Flow of Engineering activities in an EPC & Engineering Consultancy Company.
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of Plant / Project.
- Basics of Structural Engineering.
- Analysis & Design of Structures.
- Steel Frame Connection.
- 2D & 3D Modeling Structures.
- 3D Structural Design.
- Structural Analysis & Design.
- Stress & Failure Analysis.
- Foundation Design.
- Concrete Design & Analysis.
- Structural Evaluation.
- Steel Structure Design.
- Types of Analysis done for Steel Structures.
- Type of Offshore Structures.
- Pre-Engineered Buildings.
- Pipe Racks & Sleepers Design.
- Bridges, Roads, & Power Projects Design.
- Static Equipment foundation design.
- Rotating Equipment foundation design.
- Plant buildings such as Compressor House, Control buildings, Substation etc.,
- Non Plant buildings such as admin buildings, Control building, Substation, Pump house.
- Analysis & Evaluation of Soundness of Structures.
- Structures, Tanks, Bins, Hopers.
- Steel Analysis & Steel Design.
- Offshore Structural details.
- Offshore Jacket Design.
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Training.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials along with live examples.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Oil & Gas EPC Industry.
- Extensive preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.
- Soft skills such as presentation skills, Communication skills, Leadership skills development
Fresh/Experienced- Diploma/Degree Structural/Civil Engineers.
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Equipment manufacturing Companies, Production Units, and Inspection & Testing, QA/QC related opportunities etc.
Career of Structural Engineering:
- Petro Chemical Complex needs structural engineers
- Oil & Gas needs structural engineers
- Off shore Industry needs structural engineers
- Refinery needs structural engineers
- Industrial plants needs structural engineers
- Energy sectorneeds structural engineers
- Chemical process needs structural engineers
- EPC industry needs structural engineers
- Consulting engineersneeds structural engineers
- Pharmaceutical industryneeds structural engineers
- Project & Constructionneeds structural engineers
- Cement and Fertilizerneeds structural engineers
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Project Management Consultancies, Oil & Gas Companies etc.,