PETROBRIDGE has always been strict in having all of its employees adhere to a code of ethics. There are surveys given periodically to all of their employees to ensure that ethics are kept up.
At Petrobridge we always strive for:
To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our business, and to maintain high standards of ethical conduct in the operation of that business and in their dealings with employees, clients, and competitors.
To treat all applicants and employees with dignity and respect, and to provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.
- To determine the experience and qualifications of applicants and employees as the staffing firm deems appropriate to the circumstances, or as may be required by law.
- To explain to employees prior to assignment their wage rate, applicable benefits, hours of work, and other assignment conditions—and to promptly pay any wages and benefits due in accordance with the terms of their employment and applicable legal requirements.
- To encourage employee efforts to upgrade their skills.
- To satisfy all applicable employer obligations, including payment of the employer's share of Social Security, state and federal unemployment insurance taxes, and workers' compensation—and to explain to employees that the staffing firm is responsible for such obligations.
- To ascertain that employees are assigned to work sites that are safe, that they understand the nature of the work the client has called for and can perform such work without injury to themselves or others, and that they receive any personal safety training and equipment that may be required.
- • To take prompt action to address employee questions, concerns, or complaints regarding unsafe work conditions, discrimination, or any other matter involving the terms and conditions of their employment.