Certificate Course in Piping Design Engineering
This is an extensive training program designed to present all major topics relative to the design and detailing of Process Piping in regards to Plant Layout.
This program introduces the full range of piping topics,
At the end of the training you will understand
- Introduction to Industry.
- Role of a Piping Engineer in various fields of industry.
- Role of a Piping Engineer & Piping Engineering discipline in Engineering activities.
- Inputs & Outputs from Piping discipline.
- Interdependencies with other disciplines.
- Flow of Engineering activities in an EPC & Engineering Consultancy Company.
- Overview of International codes and standards.
- Fundamentals of Pipe, Pipe Fittings and Piping System Components.
- Overview of Pipe Hangers and Supports.
- Pipe Hydraulics & Line Sizing.
- Overview of Equipments Used in Process Plants.
- Overview of Codes & Standards, Piping Materials & Specifications.
- Basics of PFD, P&ID and Plot plan development.
- Development of Equipments& Piping layouts.
- Guidelines to preparation of as built drawings.
- Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Piping System Studies: Drum Piping, Pump Piping, Compressor Piping, Heat Exchanger Piping etc.
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Training.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials along with live examples.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Oil & Gas EPC Industry.
- Extensive preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.
- Soft skills such as presentation skills, Communication skills, Leadership skills development
- Fresh/ Experienced, Diploma/ Degree Mechanical, Chemical and
Career of Piping Engineering:
- Power plants needs piping engineers
- Petro Chemical Complex needs piping engineers
- Oil & Gas needs piping engineers
- Off shore Industry needs piping engineers
- Refinery needs piping engineers
- Industrial plants needs piping engineers
- Energy sectorneeds piping engineers
- Chemical process needs piping engineers
- EPC industry needs piping engineers
- Consulting engineersneeds piping engineers
- Pharmaceutical industryneeds piping engineers
- Project & Constructionneeds piping engineers
- Cement and Fertilizerneeds piping engineers
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Project Management Consultancies, Oil & Gas Companies etc.,