Instrumentation Design Engineering
This is an extensive training program designed to present all major topics relative to the design and detailing of Instrumentation Engineering of Process Plants, Oil& Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery & Chemical Plants.
This program introduces the full range of Instrumentation Design topics giving an insight of the Design requirements.
At the end of the training you will understand
- Overview of EPC Industry and Scope.
- Role of Instrumentation Engineer & Instrumentation discipline in Engineering.
- Inputs & Outputs from Instrumentation discipline.
- Interdependencies with other disciplines.
- Flow of Engineering activities in an EPC & Engineering Consultancy Company.
- Knowing Client requirements and collection of specific data for projects.
- Relevant Codes & Standards.
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of plant e.g. Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical Industrial, power plant etc.
- Selection of Instruments for Controlling Flow, Temperature, level and Pressure.
- Vendor's details and specification for all Instruments used to control Flow, Level, Temperature and Pressure.
- Installation and maintenance Tips of all Instruments.
- Instrument Index.
- Instrument Location Plan Details.
- Process Data sheets and Specifications.
- Instrument Data Sheets.
- Instrument Wiring Layout.
- Logic Diagrams, Loop Wiring Diagram.
- Loop Drawing, Hook-Up Drawing.
- JB Layout, Cable Tray Layout.
- Cable Schedule.
- Smart Plant Instrumentation Introduction-SPI.
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Training.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials along with live examples.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Oil & Gas EPC Industry.
- Extensive preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.
- Soft skills such as presentation skills, Communication skills, Leadership skills development
Fresh/Experienced- Diploma/Degree Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication Engineers.
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Equipment manufacturing Companies, Production Units, and Inspection & Testing, QA/QC related opportunities etc.
Career of instrumentation Engineering:
- Petro Chemical Complex needs instrumentation & control
- Oil & Gas needs instrumentation & control
- Off shore Industry needs instrumentation & control
- Refinery needs instrumentation & control
- Industrial plants needs instrumentation & control
- Energy sectorneeds instrumentation & control
- Chemical process needs instrumentation & control
- EPC industry needs instrumentation & control
- Consulting engineersneeds instrumentation & control
- Pharmaceutical industryneeds instrumentation & control
- Project & Constructionneeds instrumentation & control
- Cement and Fertilizerneeds instrumentation & control
- Power plantsneeds instrumentation & control
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Project Management Consultancies, Oil & Gas Companies etc.,