Certificate Course in Mechanical Design of Process Equipments
This is an extensive training program designed to present all major topics relative to the design and detailing of Mechanical Design of Process Equipments used in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery& Chemical Plants.
This program introduces the full range of Mechanical Design topics giving an insight of the Design requirements.
At the end of the training you will understand
- Overview of Industry and role of Process Equipment Designer in various Fields.
- Inputs & Outputs from Mechanical discipline.
- Interdependencies with other disciplines.
- Flow of Engineering activities in an EPC & Engineering Consultancy Company.
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of Plant / Project.
- Overview of PFD, P&ID and Process Data Sheets.
- Relevant Codes and Standards used in Industry.
- Inputs required and use of the inputs.
- Materials selection.
- Use of vendor data while designing of equipments.
- Mechanical design of Process Equipments. (Vessels, Reactors, Distillation Columns, Chimney etc..)
- Preparation of G.A. Drawings and Fabrication drawings of Equipments.
- Overview of Rotary Equipments.
- Overview of Piping / Nozzle Orientation / Isometric etc…
- Basic Information about Welding, Inspection & Testing.
- Introduction to Softwares used in Design such as PVElite etc.
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Training.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials along with live examples.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Oil & Gas EPC Industry.
- Extensive preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.
- Soft skills such as presentation skills, Communication skills, Leadership skills development
Fresh / Experienced - Diploma/ Degree Mechanical / Production Engineers.
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Equipment manufacturing Companies, Production Units, and Inspection & Testing, QA/QC related opportunities etc.
Career of Mechanical Engineering:
- Power plants needs mechanical engineers
- Petro Chemical Complex needs mechanical engineers
- Oil & Gas needs mechanical engineers
- Off shore Industry needs mechanical engineers
- Refinery needs mechanical engineers
- Industrial plants needs mechanical engineers
- Energy sectorneeds mechanical engineers
- Chemical process needs mechanical engineers
- EPC industry needs mechanical engineers
- Consulting engineersneeds mechanical engineers
- Pharmaceutical industryneeds mechanical engineers
- Project & Constructionneeds mechanical engineers
- Cement and Fertilizerneeds mechanical engineers
After successful completion of the Course, students can find career growth in EPIC, Design Consultancies, Project Management Consultancies, Oil & Gas Companies etc.,